Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daily Poem's 152 & 153

#152

I dig
through these
meadows
of sorrow.
To see
you
at the end
of the
sunset
could be a
dream.
Buried
alive
in these
times
of
hunger.
Waste.
And
consuming
bits of
life
that eat away
at the heart
like a
crow
with no
home.

...............


#153

If only for a word
for these emotions
that have taken over
my heart,
I would use it
in place of Love
everyday,
for you.

If only for a word
for the times
we've spent so peacefully
with one another.
The silence that
has always continued
to creep with
subtle embrace
and neither
care but sit in
the beauty of
still time.

If only for a word
for the way your
hands make my skin
scream with
pleasure
like nothing else
my existence
can relate
to it.

If only for a word
for the way my lips
never listen
and continue to smile
to the stars and back
for the things
you say in my
delicate ears.

If only for a word
for the way my heart
pains when you
are not with me
and the sun
no longer shines
for me
but for the sake
of dragging on
the days
until I can see
you again.

If only for a word
for what we have
made together
in this short time
of unity
and the passions
shared by
both of our hearts.

If only for a word
for what this
love
has really become
to mean.

If only for a word
I would use it
in place of Love
everyday
for you.

.............





No comments:

Post a Comment