Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daily Poems #136-149

I would have loved to reach my goal by now of 365 poems in one year, but unfortunately that did not happen. I am proud of myself for trying anyhow. I'v wrote 135 poems on this blog since I created it. Of course I have a journal I keep for releasing tension through my poetry and my little moleskin notebook I carry on my person for random thoughts and inspired poetry. But here, this has been a place for me to build confidence in just how much I can challenge myself. These posts will still be named "Daily Poems" but of course my goal here has changed. It's time for a new start.

I will make it to 365 poems here on this blog. If not yesterday, why not tomorrow. Step by step and poem by poem whether a simple Haiku or what have you, I will continue to free write here as I have been doing when the call is needed.

#136

That push.

The push of your
words.
Of such a
fierce tongue
that is only
soft
to me.

The push
that your
soul
cannot help
but buckle over
onto mine
for the sake
of pulled
skin.

A smile.

The pull
my soul
would take
for days on
end
no matter
such heavy
cost.

The push.

A pull
of fate
and push
of love
my eyes
can no longer
seem to
forsake.

...............


#137

To write
until the sun
shall rise
into my swollen eyes.
To feel the
peace
of my own
thoughts
roaming
to times
in only my
mind
of when
I knew I was
home.
With you.
The aching
pain
of a back
to one who sits
with no
interruption
from the
world
of others.
To feel this
bittersweet ache
I can only
hope for
in this
dark place
of tingles
down my spine.
To sit
here
now
with the
tickling
of distaste
and the hunger
of peaceful
dreams
with
one I know
so true
to be my
muse
is a suffrage
far beyond
any words
this tongue
could produce
even for
you.

...............


#138

To taste.
From a tongue like mine
means the world
when a touch of
beautiful poison
walks down your path.
The touch
of a mirrored purity
in you
brought something
from these filthy
finger tips of mine.
No matter how tiny
they may be to you,
they are mighty
and you have made them feel
the freedom
to love beyond the dirt
of these times.
Forever drifting
into the sands of your
trap
I like to call a web
of my heart filled
home.
Where to taste
your words
you speak only to me
and to touch the
dreams we have made together
could only be a dream for the mind
to grasp
in this world we have
and will continue to build together
from here out
into the sunrises of our love
to feed upon.

...............


#139

And so it begins
with a taste of wine and the
very thought of you.

..............


#140

A hot sensation
of this warmth,
making its
slithery way
down my throat,
can't even take
your image
from my mind.
This warmth
of something
so sweet
and intoxicating
as a Cabernet
cannot rest
this mind of mine.
No matter
where this
light filled
brain roams,
they will always
be covered
in the clouds
you so graciously
paint for the
heart
that is yours.

..............


#141

Between the lines of
the days passing me by now,
they play tricks for me.

..............


#142

You warm me.
In the cold thoughts
of the days
I feel so gloomy
from.the
empty places
of you.
From the dark
corners
of this cynical
yet hungry
mind.

Blanket of mine.
For the need
of this soul,
I call my own,
you belong
to me.
In the sharp
breezes
of yesterday
you so easily
take back,
I crawl
beneath you
for shelter.

Taking my breath.
In the need
to remind
me of the
beauty
in breathing
with you.
To be one
flame
in the lands
of the cold
ice melting
forests
in the maze
of life.

...............


#143

The day this body
shall care, will be the day that
this bottle is sealed.

...............


#144

Seeing you
with that look
of
vulnerability
my heart could only sink
with the thought
of knowing
my soul
could cast
such a thing
upon
you.

Seeing you
and the
overwhelming
feeling
of bliss
that so uncontrollably
took over
this face
made me smile
with joy.

Seeing you
was all it took
for me
to obtain the goal
of ridding
the melancholy
from that
beautiful soul of yours
and
gaining
that smile
in return.

................


#145

Fill me up with light
you bottle
of joyous being.

Make this soul
float to
the times
of those
who knew
how to dance
upon the sun.

Take me from this
dark stream
beauty of taste.

These toes are hungry
for the meaning
to walk beyond
the lights
of skies
these eyes
are too tired
to stare at
any longer.

Break me free
my drug
of choice.

...............


#146

Never
do these little
feet
want to drift
from this
solid ground
you have
given me.

Forever
these lips
shall crave
the only
mouth
to have
given such
devouring
flutter.

Always
will this
creature
love
and devoutly
worship
the strength
in this
hopeless
passion.

..............


#147

Slow dips
in these thighs
burn for
the pleasure
of yours.
To be a slave
to a
master
this soul
cries in
hunger for.
The burn
of even the
slightest
taste
from the one
I call
strong bones.

...............


#148

Down the hatchet when
my soul can no longer take
the distance anymore.

..............


#149

My soul
sways to that
strum
you do so well
and I feel
complete.

A smile
for you
to never see
shall spread
across this
strangers face
and it shall be
for you.

Blue soul
man
this dance
is for
the melody
of a voice
you give
so perfectly
to a lonely
girl
like me.

...............

No comments:

Post a Comment