Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Daily Poems #95-98

#95

Laugh,
you beautiful face.

Until the lines shall crack,
with old age.

To walk
across this map of happiness.
It is all I can see.

And I shall crawl
into those lines of light.

Without hesitation.

Lost,
in affection.

-for Jeff

...............


#96

In the midst of us
can you simply just taste me
and I shall taste you?

...............


#97

swallow me
in the sun,
in the sea.

swallow me
when I burn,
when I drown.

bury me,
my love,
to sleep.

if you may never
love me,
bury me.

for the fire melting my heart
and the tears that surround
is a very lonely way to die.

...............


#98

in this night.
don't be my light.
just be.

feel me.
as I feel you.
and be.

drift.
sink.
breathe.

fill me,
with your darkness;
with your flees.

cover me.
in dirt,
from your words.

take from me.
the air in my lungs.
the beat in my drum.

feel free.
feel anchored.
with me.

...............

No comments:

Post a Comment