Friday, July 15, 2011

Daily Poems #108-115

#108

Familiarity.
How we love you
just as well.

Distortion
seems only a brother
to you in these times.
And as I walk
blindly to you again
I shall just smile.

Knowledge
throws her secret filled
arms around me.
And my heart gladly
ignores her
turning away.

Time
is the only God here
in this part of existence.
In the pains of love
and the falling
there of.

Resistance
is the old friend
we love to ignore.
The game of
the blue heart
and stimulated mind.

To what is
Familiar,
is eternally safe.

..............


#109

This flashlight
of my night
lights up
worlds of words
and in their pages
floats magic
to my soul.

Night after night
I shall turn
to this light
in times of need
and lonesome
desire to escape.

And sometimes
my mind
will turn
to the beauty
of another,
to you.

..............


#110

To exist with you
is like a dance
on the sun.

Never mind the burn
when all around you
is but a dream.

Keep me here
to die with you
forever.

For all time
I shall sweat
and bleed with tears.

Bend the knee to you
and only you
with only an exception.

That you burn as well
until our ashes
shall twirl into one.

To exist
together
on the sun.

.............


#111

To bleed
is such a memory
to this soul.

The pain
of the inflicted
spirit.
And to kiss
the shake
within.

To bleed
in the mind
of the lonely.

The nerve
collapsed
in the heat
of such sensitive
and tasteful
bone.

To bleed
for the purpose
and time
to drift
into the dreams
of the unwanted.

The inflicted
hunger
of this mind.

.............


#112

I'll go back
to that light filled
darkness
that could only
have been with you.
And I shall wish
of the difference
to have stayed there
forever.

To rot
in such a memory
would be beauty
beyond the doubts
of any
who ever lived.
And my soul
would keep.

My time traveling heart
and the pain
of the distances
from here
to you.
Again
and again
I shall see you there.

Hide from me
if you will
and disappear forever
for my soul
will starve
of hunger
to what could
have been.

Make love to me
one last time
dream of darkness
and bring me
to the forgetful forests
and I will climb
beyond all the world
to the destination
of today.

To stay,
the impossible curse
of a heart like mine
when nothing
is good enough
to that of the
made up past
and beautiful pieces
that were created.

..............


#113

To feel free
of receiving pain
is like to live
as a rainbow
in the mind
of a child.

To float upon
the skies
of dragons
and soar above
the most beautiful lands
with ease.

Pain like light
in the darkest of times
can awaken
the spirits of being
in this heart
of mine.

..............


#114

Feel free my vicious
and cold partner of these crimes
to leave me drowning.

............


#115

And to those who love
take nothing from and give all.
For they may leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment