Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daily Poems #81-85

#81

Rain on me.
Soak me with your tears.
Cry upon me,
for it is my sins,
that gave you sorrow.

Fill the ground,
beneath my feet.
And I will swim,
upon it.

Drowning.
for your will.

...............


#82

Take me with you.
My dark love.
Such an angel,
at heart.

Don't leave me
behind.
In such
thick
dust.

Carry me along,
at your beautiful side.
Let me drift with you.
Like smoke
in the sky.

...............


#83

Your caress,
like heaven,
is something unknown.

Felt,
as quickly,
as it is forgotten.

Forever,
shall I hold such memories,
with never feeling it again.

Dream,
I may,
of you.

Night,
after night,
through days to come.

And still,
your touch,
may be clouded.

For nothing shall compare,
to such a touch,
as your caress.

...............


#84

Dream,
my beauty.

May you rest now.

I shall be here,
with you,
at your fragile side.

Drift,
my love.

As you may go now.

Sit here I shall.
Never leaving;
No goodbyes.

Dream,
my child.

Leave this place now.

Go,
to such lands,
where angels dance.

Drift,
my angel.

And I will meet you there.
Never lost,
but gone in the air.

...............


#85

Drift you may, Angel.
Gone, in such darkest of night.
Such beautiful sight.

...............

No comments:

Post a Comment