Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daily Poems #73-80

#73

far away I land
in such a great gifted place
wings spread, to now pace.

...............


#74

shake, as you will now
and i shall sit patiently
holding your weak hand.

...............


#75

daisy's, always love
as they smell so sweetly here
defined, and so rich.

...............


#76

little girl,
in the meadow,
how you skip so sweetly.

your hair,
now in knots,
had looked so pretty.

dirt is now upon you,
have you noticed,
little girl?

i hope,
trouble may not find you,
for the fun you have unfurled.

drift on home now,
little girl,
my little friend.

i do not think in days end,
you'll want to keep
such a late trend.

see yourself safely,
little girl,
in my meadow.

i shall see you here tomorrow,
mornings and mornings
hereafter.

...............


#77

hope shall then find me
in this darkened state of mine
as I knew He would.

...............


#78

my flowers,
how dreadful
it is as you reap.

but i shall stay
among you
and collect as you leap.

peddles of you
i promise
to keep.

to hold close
dear to me
if i should weep.

...............


#79

drifters
in the night.

please come back to me.

you escape me
still.
ripping from me
at will.

torn away
from you i'll be.

waiting always
for you to come back to me.

...............


#80

my pillow shall call.
when dread becomes of me.

my eyes shall droop.
when songs are rid of me.

arms shall lay useless.
in the attempt of me.

while legs stand restless.
tugging from me.

my sheets shall call.
with cool comfort for me.

blankets lay tall.
with warmth for me.

and as my mind goes blank.
drifting is all thats in me.

to the bed.
is always a rescue for me.

head throbbing
images pulling from me.

and as my head shall lay
so shall all fall from me.

...............

No comments:

Post a Comment