Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daily Poems #64-69

#64

Stretch your arms
Out to sea.

View for me
What came to be.

Listen closely
To the wind at far.

Taste for me
What is now so hard.

...............


#65

Living in such fear
I shall have this no longer
In spite of my tears.

...............


#66

Fall forever on me,
Body and mind.

I shall always be here,
Still in might,
Giving to you only,
Your rest at night.

Fall onto me,
I can comfort you so.

Giving all I have,
Warmth and soul.

Be here I may,
Where you choose to lay,
Holding you through,
Even in the day.

...............


#67

Guilt me back to you
My sick dark portal of mine
Drag me down tonight.

...............


#68

Step forth to the plate
Heart open to only sedate
But leave not your key.

...............


#69

My body
Cold
In this lonesome night
Prays for sleep
To come in dreams tide.

Although wide
Awake
With yearn
The heart will ponder
But rest in turn.

Tonight
The dreams
Will eventually come
To sweep
Only the drifted
Spots of some.

My clouds
Await me
At the brisk of dawn.

................

No comments:

Post a Comment